5.28.2015

5 DIY Travel Accessories to Make for Your Next Trip

Summer vacation is just about here.  And we have big plans for our Summer travels.  This Sunday we are flying to the Dominican Republic for 2 1/2 weeks.  We are going with my parent's and Lon's parents.  The first 10 days is a mission trip.  We will be doing some work on local church buildings and running some kid's programs.  And then we are staying on for another week to site see and just have a vacation.  We are renting a few little bungalows and plan to rent a car and see and eat as much as we can.  

So, I better start packing.  There are a lot of things on this Tropical Travel Essentials list that we will be taking. But, I also came across some really awesome DIY travel accessories that would be great for any trip.

I will be posting while I'm gone, so be sure to check back. I'm not sure how the wifi situation will be the first half of the trip, but if you want to see some of our travels, be sure to follow me on Instagram


Be sure to head over this these fabulous blogs for the full how-to's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...