3.14.2015

DIY Marble Shamrock Print


Need a little last minute St. Patrick's day cheer for your home?  I whipped up this simple faux marble shamrock print this morning.  It's a nice clean, modern take on a iconic St. Patrick's Day symbol. And actually, I'll enjoy having this up for quite a while. If it brings my a little good luck, even better. 


Here's what you'll need:

a piece of green scrapbook card stock.
scissors or I used my Cricut Explore Machine
12x12" square picture frame

I used my cricut and cut out a simple four leaf clover shape, using the vinyl setting on my machine. But, this could easily be done with a simple pair of scissors.  Once your shape is cut out, stick in in the center of your green card stock. Place the card stock in your frame and you are done!!!


Need a little more St. Patty's day fun inspiration, here's some of my favorite Irish inspired posts from previous years:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...