2.07.2015

Friday's Fabulous 5 - Pink Interiors

I've been sharing a lot of pink lately, but I'm just loving it in grown up spaces so much.  My girls definitely have pink in their room, but I'm a fan of this color seeping into other rooms in the home. It's soft and quite unexpected.  You aren't going to see it in every home, and that might be why I like it so much. I think it's a color that could totally be done wrong and end up looking like something for the 80s and early 90s.  But, I've found some great examples of pink done right! (And for even more pink inspiration, check out my Pink Pinterest Board.)


And yes, I realize its' actually Saturday that I'm posting this Friday Fab 5, but yesterday was a busy day.  Better late then never, right? I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to convince my husband to do a pink bath for 8 years...I'm still working on it! Beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...