10.24.2014

Friday's Fabulous Five - Last Minute Halloween Fun

The weekend is here!  Just one more week to get ready for Halloween and I'm not further along on my kid's costumes then I was last friday (oh boy).  

I'm sooooo looking forward to this weekend. My in-laws have generously come into town to watch the kids so Lon and I can get away for a couple days.  We are heading to Yosemite early tomorrow morning.  I'm sure I'll over share on Instagram, it's just too gorgeous there not to post pics.  I'm hoping it's cold and feels like Fall.  I plan to take lots of pictures, hike and spend time alone with the guy I love.  

I've got some great inspiration for you for the last couple of days before Halloween.  Be sure to check out all these talented bloggers and leave them some comment love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...