6.19.2014

Thrifting Thursday - Brightly Colored Weaving


Best $3.50 I've spent all month.  I found this super colorful wall hanging in San Diego a couple weeks ago when I spent the day thrifting and craigslisting with my brother Joash.  It was in a big box of 1/2 off items in a thrift store.  So glad I did a little digging.


I know weaving is everywhere right now.  If I had a few extra hours in the day, I'd love to try a little simple weaving myself.  But, until then, I'm happy to have found this inexpensive handmade piece that I can hang in my home.  I'm guessing it's from Mexico and I appreciate the hand carved wood dowels on either end.  If you want to add color to a space, you can't do better then this piece.


What have you found thrifting lately?

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! And the colors let you do so much with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, beautiful! i love the way those hot colors pop against your wall color...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...