3.31.2014

Grow Nursery in Cambria, CA


I really do love where I live.  California has so much to offer.  I really think I should be sharing more of my California with you.  We do get out quite a bit and see our state, and if you follow me on Instagram you probably know that.  So, I'm going to make more of an effort to share some of my must-see parts of Cali.


Last weekend, while Lon's parents were here, we headed to the coast for the day.  We love Cambria.  It's a quaint little beach town.  If you are familiar with California's central coast, you probably know Pismo and Morro Bay.  These are fun spots, but Cambria has a lot more class (less tacky, cheesy shops and the beaches aren't crowded).  The shops are cute, the restaurants are great, and the scenery never disappoints.


This last time I came across a new favorite shop, Grow.  Oh my, I could spend hours there.  I bought gorgeous succulents for my bunny planters and my mother in law bought me an amazing chunk of green recycled glass.  I'm still kicking myself that I didn't by a baby head wall planter.  I know they are kind of creepy, but pretty fun at the same time.


1 comment:

  1. really love all the layers of recycled materials used on the walls. man i love california!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...