3.10.2014

Bringing the Outdoors In

As the weather gets warmer, I'm wanting to be outside more and more.  I want to be outside hiking and camping and enjoying the beach.  It's just a few more weeks till Spring Break.  But, until then, I'm bringing the outdoors inside.  


I'm loving this hand-made, personalized faux bois vase.  With some simple white tulips in it, I can't think of anything prettier.  Nothing says Spring like tulips, they really are one of my favorites.


Having natural elements in my home is important.  Nature inspires me, both the colors and the textures. I've found some great pieces that will easily bring the the outdoors into your home.  Uncommon Goods has been one of my favorite catalogue and online stores for quite a while.  They believe in creatively designed, high-quality merchandise at affordable prices. You'll always find something unique and one of a kind.  Wouldn't this vase make a great gift? Uncommon Goods has amazing wedding and anniversary gift ideas, something that's a keepsake and totally memorable.  



4 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't wait to buy some fresh flowers for the house once I've completed my Spring cleaning. What a perfect vase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'm always Spring cleaning, does it ever end? Fresh flowers do make all the difference.

      Delete
  2. Jeran, I love this vase! At first I thought you had made it and were going to show us the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I wish I had ceramic skills. Someday friend. For now, I'm going to rely on the experts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...