12.19.2013

Presents in the Fireplace


Well, the fireplace is painted.  I decided to go all white for a non-traditional look.  I know that normally fireplaces are a darker color on the interior, but after visiting Sweden, white is the way for me.  

It's light, bright and airy and I'm having so much fun decorating this tiny space.  This year I thought it would be fun to fill the fireplace with all our gifts.  


Wanna know more about the details?  You might like to check out the black tree garland and wrapping paper, the God Jul paper is from Sweden and the chalkboard and fun tribal paper is from target.

1 comment:

  1. Jeran, this looks beautiful! I LOVE the fireplace, and having the gifts in there is so cozy and charming. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...