11.17.2013

Feathery Give Thanks Wall

You know by now that I'm a big fan of a paper wall decoration. I love adding big, but totally temporary seasonal displays to my home. You've seen this year's halloween Wall of Bats, my favorite, The Geometric Heart and The Geometric Shamrock, and I even did one for Canada Day!


I can't get enough of feathers. So, I thought text made out of feathers might be fun. To make the letters, I cut 2 sizes of feathers.  For this particular saying, I used 19 large feathers and 9 small feathers.  I've made you a free printable template of the 2 feather sizes. But, I saved myself a bunch of time and cut mine out with my Cricut (I used the Close to my Heart - Artiste Cartridge). 


I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. What are your plans for this year? Are you hosting or are you traveling to visit family? We have big plans that involve a LONG airplane trip. I can't wait to share.  

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks friend. It was soooo easy to make.

      Delete
  2. What do you use to stick the paper to your wall that does not ruin the paint?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...