11.17.2013

Feathery Give Thanks Wall

You know by now that I'm a big fan of a paper wall decoration. I love adding big, but totally temporary seasonal displays to my home. You've seen this year's halloween Wall of Bats, my favorite, The Geometric Heart and The Geometric Shamrock, and I even did one for Canada Day!


I can't get enough of feathers. So, I thought text made out of feathers might be fun. To make the letters, I cut 2 sizes of feathers.  For this particular saying, I used 19 large feathers and 9 small feathers.  I've made you a free printable template of the 2 feather sizes. But, I saved myself a bunch of time and cut mine out with my Cricut (I used the Close to my Heart - Artiste Cartridge). 


I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. What are your plans for this year? Are you hosting or are you traveling to visit family? We have big plans that involve a LONG airplane trip. I can't wait to share.  

3 comments:

  1. What do you use to stick the paper to your wall that does not ruin the paint?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...