8.28.2013

Living Stylishly with Toys

Yes friends it is possible!  We live in a little California bungalow built in 1920, so their is no playroom or even spare bedroom.  There has to be toys in our grown up spaces.  We really do live in our living room, it's where we are most of the time.  And I don't know about you, but I don't want to feel like I'm living in a day care.


I've got some great tips for Living Stylishly with Toys, and I'm sharing them over at Honest to Nod again today.  I hope you head over there and check it out.  Then come back here and let me know if any of that was helpful and also share with me, how you live with toys. I'd love to hear some other great ideas for coping with clutter.


Let's take back our grown up spaces, so that when the kiddos are in bed, we can feel relaxed and comfortable.

6 comments:

  1. Love the rhino bookends! Did you make that youself? Great ideas.

    Cheers, Anni
    http://bastelbazooka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, no I didn't make the bookends. They are from Land of Nod and the a nice heavy cast iron ones. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great job Jeran!!! I love those number baskets. They are so cute! ~Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, you know how tough it is with 3 kiddos to keep it all under control.

      Delete
  3. I have baskets for our toys but they do seem to be everywhere. And I am learning my daughter is pack rat like myself! I think it comes with the territory of being creative. I like the idea of keeping the toys all in one place and rotating them. Thanks for the tips! Love this blog-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'm glad that this was helpful. It's hard when you are sentimental as well, everything has a meaning and history. I get the pain of parting with fun things. I hope you come back soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...