8.13.2013

Easy Summer Entertaining with Outshine Fruit Bars

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group
and Outshine Fruit Bars, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SnackBrighter http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”


I love to entertain and in the Summer that means throwing something on the grill. It gets really hot here and turning on the oven is the last thing I want to do. But, any good get together has to end in a yummy sweet treat.  I say, keep it cool and serve something icy cold. When it comes to enjoying a refreshing treat, Outshine Fruit Bars are the only way to go.


I can't get enough of these fantastically fresh fruit bars. They come in lots of really great flavors, my favorite is probably the creamy coconut.  All the bars are packed with real fruit and made with simple and honest ingredients. And did I mention that some of the bars have as little as 70 calories! They are totally a no guilt treat.


I'm serving creamy coconut, peach, strawberry, and pineapple. The colors all look fabulous together and served on a tray of ice, everyone's treat stays cool.


For more about Outshine Fruit Bars, you can follow them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...