7.08.2013

My Maui Must Haves

Believe it or not, I'm still in Maui.  Our trip will be winding down soon, but we've had an amazing time and are so blessed to get to do this. I am far from a fashionista, but I do like a little funk in my wardrobe. I don't really know what my style is, but I if I had to give it a name, I'd probably call it California Comfy. I love graphic patterns and pops of color paired with classic solids.



I really didn't buy much for this trip, but these are a few of my favorite pieces that made their way here with me. Of course I brought a good swimsuit and other essentials, but I've really gotten a lot of use out these items in particular. 

The tank and palm tree pants are like wearing pj's in public. And they were super comfy for the flight over as well. The hat went to NYC and now I'm getting a lot of use out of it here in Hawaii. Not only does it give me sun protection, but if I don't want to do anything with my beach hair, it stylishly covers the mess. The towel was a "want" but sold out before I could get it at my target, but my old one is still cute. Target's Up and Up spray sunscreen is the best! Take it from this fair, freckled, redhead - it's reasonably priced and does a great job even in and out of water. Coral is the color of the season, I love this Essie polish and the Bare Essentials Peach makeup. They both add a touch of soft color that isn't too harsh and super made up. And Born shoes are always great, but these 3 toned brown sandals look great with jeans, shorts and dresses. The are my go to shoes this summer and I can wear them comfortably all day long. 

Do you have some Summer or travel must haves that you've gotten a lot of mileage out of this season? Please share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...