5.19.2013

The Land of Nod is coming to SoCal

I am beyond excited friends.  Yes, I do love a good online window shopping session, but real life window shopping is soooo much better.  And now if you are living in Southern Cali, you get shop at a REAL LIFE Land of Nod shop.  Eeeeek, I can't wait to see everything up close and in person.  The Land of Nod is opening a brick and mortar shop at the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA on May 31th.  If you live near by, you are going to want to be there for the Grand Opening, there will be lots of free goodies for everyone who arrives early to shop.

You probably know that I am a HUGE Nod fan.  I share their products here often and when I gave my daughter's shared bedroom a makeover, I turned to The Land of Nod for the fun, funky, and fresh look I was looking for.  I'm still so jealous of Denali's new gold dot sheets, Nod bedding is amazing.



I'm heading to the new SoCal Land of Nod shop at the end of the month.  I've got my eye on some great "grown-up" pieces.  Although The Land of Nod is really a shop for children's furniture and accessories, I've found some great pieces that would be fantastic in any space or room in my home.  But specifically, I would love to have these pieces for my living room.  I'm working on trying to make the space a little more modern and although it's technically a grown-up space, I really want to keep it playful and family friendly. I can't wait to share with you what I come home with.

You may want to follow The Land of Nod on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram to find out what's new or what creative adventures they are on.  I love following their Instagram, it's great place for inspiration.  

You might also want to enter The Land of Nod Win A Room Sweepstakes. The Grand prize is a room designed by The Land of Nod (a $4000 value). The winner with receive a design consultation with a the Nod design team, a room makeover with selected products from The Land of Nod, and then be featured in the The Land of Nod Real Families section of an upcoming catalog. The sweepstakes runs till June 17th. 

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Land of Nod, but all my opinions are my own. #PMedia #NODinCA   http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...