4.16.2013

Lavender Sachet Favors


Yesterday I shared a couple prints that I put together for our Church's Women's Retreat. Today I wanted to show you one of the fantastic favors we made for the event. We hand made 120 lavender sachet's for the attendees to put on their pillows their first night there.  These are made just like my Lavender Sachet Business Cards (so head to that post for the full how-to instructions). I think they make a pretty great party favor as well.


I designed a yard of fabric with one of the theme verses for the weekend and then had it printed at Spoonflower. And I found a really cute grey and white anchor fabric to back the sachets in. I'm carrying one in my purse to give my a relaxing burst of scent when I'm digging for my keys or sunglasses.  But, these would be great in your dresser drawers as well.

I'm a details person. I think parties and events are just that much better when all the tiny details have thought and meaning put into them. Wouldn't you like to receive this little treat as a favor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...