3.11.2013

Geometric Shamrock Bunting


Are you feeling lucky this Monday morning?  Well, you should be now, because I've got a FREE St. Patrick's Day printable bunting for you.  Simply print off the 2 pdf files on some card stock, cut them out and string up your LUCKY banner.  

I'm sticking with my mint theme and I also added my geometric shamrock to both ends of the bunting.

To download the printables click here.  If you'd be interested in having this made into labels (like my Valentine's printables), please let me know. And if you do download and print out this bunting, please let me know by leaving me a comment here.  

Happy St. Patrick's Day and share the luck by pinning, tweeting, or reposting this printable to your friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...