11.23.2012

Great Personalized Gifts

Black Friday - we braved the Mall for a bit today.  We didn't get there till 11 am, so I think all the crazy shoppers had already gone home.  I really didn't find anything that I just couldn't live without.

Sometimes I think online shopping is just the way to go. There are some really great personalized gifts out there this year, and you don't even have to leave the couch.  These great online stores have fabulous custom gifts for everyone.  I would happily take one of each of the gifts below.

I love the catalogue Red Envelope.  Over the years Lonnie has gotten me a couple great gifts from them and I've ordered gifts for others too.  They have the cutest personalized pillows, wall art and accessories this year.  


And of course, West Elm is always my favorite.  I love these simple monogramed linen napkins, this is not stuffy, fancy pants monograming.  It's modern and crisp in white.  And these striped hand towels are pretty fun.


And how great are these photo iphone cases from Shutterfly?  The options are endless - they have every color, layout, pattern possible.  They are all under $30, that's not anymore then the generic ones you can buy.  


Did you go black friday shopping?  And did you find any great deals?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...