5.11.2012

Monthly Memory Verse - May

This verse seemed so appropriate this month.  I know a lot of people that are hurting, especially from the loss of their child.  Some have lost an unborn child, some a baby, some their adult children.  I can't understand their pain, but I'm sure they are struggling to go on with life.  But there is hope, we don't have to rely on our own strength.  He gives us the strength!  
Here's May's memory verse.  I got a little behind last month, I'm sorry.  Hopefully I am back on track and I can have June's verse ready be the 1st of the month.  How about two trends in the design of this verse: ombre and navy blue.  I try to come up with interesting designs and then I ultimately just go back to clean and simple.  It just appeals more to me.  What are your thoughts?

If you want to know more about my Monthly Memory Verse, read here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...