4.17.2012

Ireland: Day 4 (Dunluce Castle)

We started our morning with a visit to Dunluce Castle ruins.  It was a fascinating sight and had a great audio tour.  The kids even had their own children's audio tour that had activities and a treasure hunt as they went.  It was well worth the visit, and we learned a lot.








We found a cute and quirky Tea House near the castle and stopped for a spot of tea and a Raspberry White Chocolate Scone (oh, I'll be coming up with a recipe for those very soon).  I love me a good scone.  I have been known to make them from time to time (click here for lots of my scone recipes).





2 comments:

  1. I love scones!! And beautiful castle. Would have been neat to see what life was like inside in an earlier time.

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to wipe the drool off of my face. -Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...