4.10.2012

Hunger Games Inspired: Arrow Heads

We got home yesterday afternoon from our trip to Ireland.  I can't wait to share with you pictures from our adventures.  But, for today I'm buried in loads of laundry and trying to stay awake on some serious jet lag.  So, here's some inspiration that I collected a few weeks ago.  

I haven't gotten to see the Hunger Games movie yet.  I am so excited to.  Last year, when I read all the books in one week, I kept saying to my husband "They should make these books into movies!".  They are fantastic stories, and I can't wait to see the movie.

Inspiration can come from most anything.  And today I'm inspired by Kat's archery skills.  Below is a sampling of some beautiful work that features arrows in the design.

Fold Over Clutch
Arrows Print
Gotcha Arrows and Heart Print
Arrow Linen Pillow
Honey and Fitz put together a great selection of arrow inspired images as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...