1.27.2012

Home Tour

So, I'm going to be totally vulnerable and let you into my home.  It's not fancy and far from perfect - but we LOVE it!  I really wouldn't want another house (I might like to pick it up and move it somewhere be the see though).  I don't know if you are like me, but I love seeing where and how others live.  Don't worry, I've picked up the toys, washed the dishes and put away the laundry just for you. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be giving you a picture tour of our little 1920 California Bungalow.  If you've noticed, there is a new button along to top menu {Home Tour}.  Thanks for visiting, and if you were to really come over, I'd have something yummy for you to eat and definitely some good coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...