11.13.2015

The Week's End

I hope you've had a great week.  We spend last weekend in LA helping out at a mission on skid row. It was a good time for our family and definitely a departure from the usual, but it left me needing a weekend all week long. Can I just say I'm so thankful for Veteran's Day.  What I nice little bonus in the middle of the week. We watched Dylan's marching band in the parade and I cried when I saw the faces of the little old Grandpa's who fought in the wars.  Then Lonnie helped me start painting Dylan's bedroom. Of course, we ran out of paint, so I had to finish it yesterday.  But, it's bright white and feels fresh and clean.  I'm working on a little makeover for his room, so stay tuned.

Image
I sure appreciate you guys for sticking with me as my posts have been so sporadic. I'm juggling a bunch of life right now, which I'm sure you are as well.

Do you need some weekend inspiration?  Be sure to check out these fun ideas:

These poppy colored pillows in the cutest prints are sure to brighten any space.

Learn a little about yourself here.

Refresh your entryway with some fun, unexpected art pieces for the holidays.

Make a fun footed serving bowl.

And I'm always a fan of homemade biscuits, so I'm going to try these Cheddar Scallion Biscuits this weekend.

Oh, and there is still time to save on a framing project with Framebridge.  Be sure to grab Oleander + Palm's special discount code here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I want some cheddar biscuits now! Thanks for sharing my pillows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...