11.09.2015

Cafe Design

I thought I'd share with you a little sneak peek into a design job I've been working on for the last month or so.  My favorite little bakery in town is opening a little eat-in cafe/bistro and I've been helping design the space. I can't wait for it to open. I've got some fun DIY projects happening in there and lots a modern copper touches.  

Here's a look at the mood board to give you an idea of where we are headed with the space.  The color palette is quite feminine, but there's lots of fun geometric pattern and shapes for contrast.

Stay tuned, it will be opening very soon!



Teal Planter (CB2 sold out) // Blush Vase (Similar) // Rose Gold Tea Light Holder

1 comment:

  1. what a fun project! I love the direction you are headed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...