12.01.2011

DIY Christmas Ornament: Wool Snowballs

I said that these ornaments were going to be cheap and easy, so let's start with the cheapest and easiest one to make.  I'm calling these Wool Snowballs. 


These a simply 100% wool wrapped around foam balls.  Once the ball is wrapped to the desired amount, I secured the end of the wool yarn with a small bead of hot glue.  These look cute hung on the tree or piled on a covered plate or bowl like I did.


I used a bag of foam balls from the dollar store.  They came in 1/2", 1 1/2" and 2" balls, 8 in a bag for just a buck.  And I used Martha Stewart Crafts 100% roving wool in the color snowdrift (this is available at Michaels).



BE A FRIEND!  Follow Oleander and Palm by email, PinterestFacebook, or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...